Tuesday, February 26, 2008

This Is Why We Train, This Is Who We Are...



There are those times when I have no idea what to write about. When this happens, I have no problem letting someone else do the work for me. Today I ran across a really cool triathlon related blog. So I'm borrowing the video I found on his blog until I come up with something interesting to write about.

The athlete is one his way to race Ironman New Zealand. Aside from this being one of the countries I've considered visiting for the past few years, I've heard this is one of the more culturally rich places in the world and that they put on a mighty fine triathlon. And I'm not so sure after watching the video Jonathan posted on The Blacks (the national rugby team) that my intensity in my training and my racing has been anywhere near what it should be. So take a few moments, check out Jonathan's blog, send him some good vibes, and get pumped up watching the true meaning of intense.

No comments: