Monday, April 14, 2008

I Just Discovered A New Tri Blog!!

So, I'm surfing the web looking for pictures of Dave Scott (aka The Man) while he is running. I can find video on YouTube, but I want pictures. Specifically I want pictures of his feet. I'm writing a blog post about running form and choosing shoes.

Anyway, somehow I run across this blog I've never seen before and the next thing I know an entire hour is magically disappeared (I love the internets). At any rate, if you haven't done so, check this guy out. I'm not really sure why but I found his blog really exciting. Sort of like the Real World of Tri Blogging. He provides an a very intriguing glimpse into the world and work of an elite professional triathlete, complete with song lyrics and cd covers. Priceless.

"And in this corner!!!! BOY-SPANDEX!!!!

No comments: